Universal epoxy two-component adhesive. Applicable under water.
• universal 2-component epoxy-based adhesive
• glues together coral, coral fragments, stones, and decorations
• adheres to stone, concrete, ceramic, metal, glass, and wood
• seawater resistant
• beige-brown colour when hardened
• very easy to use, even under water
1 stick (115 g)
Contains: reaction product with bisphenol A Epichlorohydrin resin
(molecular weight <= 700)
Follow the instructions of the manufacturer.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P261: Avoid breathing dust.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection.
P302 + P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333 + P313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P501: Dispose of contents/container to problem waste disposal.