Power Calcium provides a combination of calcium, hydrogen carbonate and trace elements for best possible biological utilisation to support healthy coral growth. The additional trace elements iron and manganese encourage the formation of important symbiotic algae (zooxanthellae), which play an important role in calcification
(Ca²+ +HCO³- –> Ca(HCO³)² - –> CaCO³ + H²CO³) of corals.
• promotes calcification (skeleton building), particularly of SPS and LPS corals
• supplies calcium, hydrocarbonate and trace elements in a combination for
best possible biological utilisation
• supports healthy coral growth
• vital for stone corals, soft and leather corals, mussels, tube worms and algae
• includes dosing spoon
• instructions for use are enclosed
H 319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P261: Avoid breathing dust.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P337 + P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.