Complete feed for ornamental fish and invertebrates. Calanus finmachicus belongs to the family of calanoid copepods and, with its high content of Ω-3 fatty acids and proteins, is an indispensable supplier of energy in the North Atlantic. The copepods, around 2 – 3 mm in size, are dried, partially de-oilied and a delicacy for fish as well as a necessary plankton subsititute for azooxanthellate and large polyp corals.
• 100 % natural
• size around. 2 – 3 mm
• rich in protein, high content of Ω-3 fatty acids, SDA, EPA and DHA
• natural aromas stimulate the appetite, rich in digestive enzymes
relevant to the metabolism
• rich in natural astaxanthin
• encourages natural colouration and promotes vitality
• supports the readiness to breed
Feeding recommendations: We recommend a 5 – 10 % supplementary feeding with Dupla Eeze. After opening, store in a dry place that is protected against light.
Composition: Calanus finmarchicus (marine copepods), 100 % natural, size around. 2 – 3 mm
Analytic constituents: Protein: 54 %, fat 34 %, crude ash 9 %